Project Manager located in NYC
Employee/Contractor: Gry Sinding
Hiring Manager: Gry Sinding
Awesome Project Manager Needed
Gry Sinding seeks a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to work directly with CEO and the team.
Gry Sinding seeks a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to work directly with CEO and the team. We are looking for someone who can organize the business from the inside out – make sure all systems are super streamlined and keep the team on track.
Gry´s office is located in NYC and she travels extensively. You should be able to work virtually and have some flexibility in your work hours and be able to keep up with the pace.
We are looking for a highly professional, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, as well as the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work with a fast-paced team. There are usually a lot of projects going on at the same time so you should be able to juggle them all.
You should be great at managing people and managing projects, we are looking for someone that can do both. You are incredibly skilled at both micro and macro thinking- making sure the big picture is always moving forward by way of all the tiny details you need to get done.
This person will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment and must have the ability to work both independently and as a team player is critical.
Ideal candidates will have polished, professional communication skills, be Mac and Internet savvy, and also be proficient in the Mac Keynote program.
RESPONSIBILITIES (included, but not limited to):
- Meetings twice a week to discuss what everyone is currently doing and responsible for the week ahead
- Check in via Trello throughout the day to see what everyone is accomplishing
- Holding team members accountable for completing tasks on time
- Keep an organized calendar of what needs to get done and by when (both in general and with launches)
- Must have a super calm and grounded vibe, overwhelm isn’t something you experience a lot at all
- Be extremely supportive and present
- You’ll break down our goals into deliverables, hand them off to the right people, and then, make sure everything is on track and being completed on time.
- Overseeing course content creation – working with the team to break down the course, put together the materials and make it live and functional for customers.
- Managing our content and editorial calendar to make sure great new blog posts are being released regularly.
- You must be able to write in a “voice” other than your own.
- Handle email correspondence with team and clients
- Maintain business calendar; schedule and manage appointments
- You can manage content workflow and demanding deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects (this includes brainstorming, planning, writing and producing content for blog posts, courses, videos.
- Positive, can-do, roll-up your sleeves attitude—ready to “hit the ground running”!
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent organization and ability to prioritize
- Works well under pressure in fast-paced environments—both independently and as part of a team
- Tech savvy with Mac and Keynote experience. (Video experience a huge plus)
- You are an incredible problem solver- you are strategic, clever and quick on your feet.
- You have strong organizational skills, self- starting, and you love challenges
- You realize you are on a small team and that you will heave to wear multiple hats
- Extremely professional and discreet in all situations
Is this you?
For consideration please fill out the form in the link above and email cover letter and resume with “Project Manager” in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
– 4-year college degree
– Mac experience
– Microsoft Office skills
1. Project Manager experience
2. Customer service mindset